The Song of Despair
You swallowed everything, like distance.
Like the sea, like time.
In you everything sank!
It was the happy hour of assault and the kiss.
The hour of the spell that blazed like a lighthouse.
Pilot's dread, fury of a blind diver,
turbulent drunkenness of love,
in you everything sank!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Song of Despair by Pablo Neruda )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Night watchman, Prabhakar Subramaniam
- Lessons In Our Own Backyard, Jim Yerman
- Love and Life, Sandra Feldman
- Checkmate And Die, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Flower of Philosophy, KUVEMPU KV PUTTAPPA
- Aimee, Omar Eldamsheety
- Nothing is there to fight for, gajanan mishra
- Bleeding Rain, Lalitha Narayanan
- The Dark Side of Moon, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Utopia, oskar hansen