'The Sprit of Brotherly Love'
Honestly, brotherly love isn't all about people; it's what Jesus
Christ taught his disciples to both say and do. 'A new commandment
I give unto you that you love one another as I have loved you.'
Jesus Christ paid the ultimate sacrifice. He laid down his
life for his disciples. (As his followers, we should adhere to his
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
aka Roxy 54/ October Country.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('The Sprit of Brotherly Love' by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards