Ace Of Black Hearts
The Sting Of Love, Hate, And Uncertainity
Why can't love be something simple?
Why can't we pour our hearts out each and every time?
Why do we lie to escape what we fear, or what we hold dear?
The emotion didn't even touch you.
Not even a faint aura was felt.
In all its cheerless glow.
Hoping beyond hope.
That barrier would finally be broken.
But how could it with walls so thick.
The plastic bubble that can't be penetrated by any amount of pricks.
Laying it on thick.
Yes laughing always makes it feel better.
Such occasions of frustration must be dealt with as they didn't exist at all.
Ugly on the outside never in.
Mirror, mirror, what if I told I didn't care?
Would you get mad and crack in spite of me?
Would you repeat words that forever haunt me?
If so I'm more then ready.
Hands always steady.
Like its all been a preparation for something.
The question for me has been what?
The drive behind the drive so to speak.
The reason through an experiment and scientific calculations.
Like it could ever be understood in such way.
Please mad mathematician stop your outrageous statistics.
They are really not helping.
Your are not answering any questions I don't already know.
Maybe I should just go.
But again there are those feelings of uncertainty.
Can we ever say I just don't know without it being held against us?
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sting Of Love, Hate, And Uncertainity by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- Aligarh Muslim University & Raja Mahendr.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Storm Warning, ESPN CHICK
- A Kiss To Otis Redding, Electric Lady
- So Sensitive In My Heart, Rohit Sapra
- You own every part of me, Afrodita Alkline
- You (One Day I'll Forget You), ESPN CHICK
- Advice can have minus point., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Washerman's Ass Find I Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Thanksgiving, Akhtar Jawad
- From Dust We Come, Rachel Glassman
Poem of the Day
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Blow, Blow, Thou Winter Wind, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Lucy Maud Montgomery
(30 November 1874 – 24 Nisan 1942)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)