The story no one will ever know (aka what really happened)
3 days earlier
and I'm sorry
but I can't get the words out right
so 'I don't love you'
sounds like 'no really, i'm fine'
and 'It's over'
sounds like 'call me tomorrow'
sounds like 'goodnight'
that was the only time I came close to telling you the truth
EVERYTHING else was a lie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The story no one will ever know (aka what really happened) by Ziska Leigh )
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser
- Smiles, Shawn Montgomery
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra
- Darker BLues, Charles Hice
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra