The story no one will ever know (aka what really happened)
3 days earlier
and I'm sorry
but I can't get the words out right
so 'I don't love you'
sounds like 'no really, i'm fine'
and 'It's over'
sounds like 'call me tomorrow'
sounds like 'goodnight'
that was the only time I came close to telling you the truth
EVERYTHING else was a lie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The story no one will ever know (aka what really happened) by Ziska Leigh )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Animal Kingdom, Denis Martindale
- *True is my Master*, C. P. Sharma
- sCenE LeFt RiGhT tHeIr, sEaN nOrTh
- A Tingly Feeling, Alvin Jenner
- *A Jester, C. P. Sharma
- Writing For A Living Echoing Life Drama, Terence G. Craddock
- Tomorrow's Wager, Ritika Abigail
- All I Want..., Ritika Abigail
- *Where is Death? *, C. P. Sharma
- Oh! Palestine, Aminath Neena