The Three Years
Have the years come again?
That I lost three years before
The terrible days I spent.
Fear and fear only fear
How many nights I slept with!
Not a single night I could take rest
Just was alive and alive.
This was a broken time of my life,
Taught me be experinced in life and mind.
I give a lot of thank to the God
For presenting me with such a beautiful time.
Biplab Singha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
And ended in June,2014.
I gained several powers from the nature during raining to cure me.
I know this time of my life of bad was presented by God because to make me experienced in life.
I spent my nights without sleeping, only slept 3-4 hours with difficult stress of nerves and heart, during this 3 years. Many times I went into convulsion. But this hard time of my life was Sadhna. I passed this exam. I am happy to the God, , , , my guggli-guggli God, , , my lovely God.
Comments about this poem (The Three Years by Biplab Singha )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Grant me Love! Demon., Leylek D. Sovura
- Test is on, Nassy Fesharaki
- Post Script, Susan Lacovara
- A Ball of Rugs, Hannington Mumo
- Behold, O God!, William Browne
- Breakfast, Near A Window, Susan Lacovara
- The Shed, Susan Lacovara
- Rich and Scared, Poor and Safe!, Charles Jagongo
- Love Note 14, Michael P. McParland
- My Only Angel 2, Michael P. McParland