The Three Years
Have the years come again?
That I lost three years before
The terrible days I spent.
Fear and fear only fear
How many nights I slept with!
Not a single night I could take rest
Just was alive and alive.
This was a broken time of my life,
Taught me be experinced in life and mind.
I give a lot of thank to the God
For presenting me with such a beautiful time.
Yogiraj Biplab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
And ended in June,2014.
I gained several powers from the nature during raining to cure me.
I know this time of my life of bad was presented by God because to make me experienced in life.
I spent my nights without sleeping, only slept 3-4 hours with difficult stress of nerves and heart, during this 3 years. Many times I went into convulsion. But this hard time of my life was Sadhna. I passed this exam. I am happy to the God, , , , my guggli-guggli God, , , my lovely God.
Comments about this poem (The Three Years by Yogiraj Biplab )
- The Best Thing, Gerry Legister
- Burn, Your Eyes, Josh Terpening
- In a Dark Dark Room on Halloween, Eve Carter
- Benefit Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Symbol Of Freedom, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Keeping Done A Decadence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Writing Into Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reap & Sow, Angela K Brown
- Street Culture, Angela K Brown
- James Brown, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)