The Three Years
Have the years come again?
That I lost three years before
The terrible days I spent.
Fear and fear only fear
How many nights I slept with!
Not a single night I could take rest
Just was alive and alive.
This was a broken time of my life,
Taught me be experinced in life and mind.
I give a lot of thank to the God
For presenting me with such a beautiful time.
Biplab Singha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
And ended in June,2014.
I gained several powers from the nature during raining to cure me.
I know this time of my life of bad was presented by God because to make me experienced in life.
I spent my nights without sleeping, only slept 3-4 hours with difficult stress of nerves and heart, during this 3 years. Many times I went into convulsion. But this hard time of my life was Sadhna. I passed this exam. I am happy to the God, , , , my guggli-guggli God, , , my lovely God.
Comments about this poem (The Three Years by Biplab Singha )
- The Chance, Michael McParland
- Going Home, Douglas McClarty
- I AM THE DRAGON, Philo Yan
- Let us welcome, hasmukh amathalal
- First In My Life, Latha Krishnan
- Cheenti ki maut (Hindi) चींटी की मौत, S.D. TIWARI
- Even If You're Not A Poet, Call You That.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Truly Love you, Michael McParland
- The Third Person, Latha Krishnan
- This Body And This Mind, Neela Nath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)