The Three Years
Have the years come again?
That I lost three years before
The terrible days I spent.
Fear and fear only fear
How many nights I slept with!
Not a single night I could take rest
Just was alive and alive.
This was a broken time of my life,
Taught me be experinced in life and mind.
I give a lot of thank to the God
For presenting me with such a beautiful time.
Yogiraj Biplab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
And ended in June,2014.
I gained several powers from the nature during raining to cure me.
I know this time of my life of bad was presented by God because to make me experienced in life.
I spent my nights without sleeping, only slept 3-4 hours with difficult stress of nerves and heart, during this 3 years. Many times I went into convulsion. But this hard time of my life was Sadhna. I passed this exam. I am happy to the God, , , , my guggli-guggli God, , , my lovely God.
Comments about this poem (The Three Years by Yogiraj Biplab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Let us not quote, hasmukh amathalal
- It's Okay, Michael McParland
- I invite you, hasmukh amathalal
- Prelude, Paul Cranley
- Be I Worthy....., Jara Son of Ahaz
- I love but, hasmukh amathalal
- 'FOR ME—WHAT MADE ‘BRYANT MCGILL' TRULY .., Nikhil Parekh
- happy b'day to india's most fascinating .., Nikhil Parekh
- تعالي لنرسم معاً قوس قزح, سميح القاسم
- Norman Doesn't Go to Ferguson, Missouri, Donal Mahoney