Truth of the past;
fate of the last,
How can I change?
Born in the wrong era
Or epoch was not in time
Can't rewind life; one more retake of my time.
Serendipity or scapegoat by time?
Or fallen in the unfound?
The answer is still unfold
How to hold this hurricane roar
Seldom is not often;
Often asked by seldom!
Looted by lost
Left by my gashed
No more desired to face the same race
But in the same time of taste!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The time by binod bastola )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Michael P. McParland
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Home They Brought Her Warrior Dead, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fear No More, William Shakespeare
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Christmas Day In the Workhouse, George Robert Sims
- The Tiger, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- Lovely place as heaven, hasmukh amathalal
- Fear of Death, Lukas Sotola
- Of our condition little we know, Lukas Sotola
- The Illusory Driver, Lukas Sotola
- कहो क्या हो, जो मेरा दिल तुम्हे मुमताज़ क.., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- the kingdom is born, ademola oluwabusayo
- Haiku(Christmas), Aftab Alam
- At a Wedding, Sir John Suckling
- Nostalgia, Lawrence Beck
- Evening Song, Sherwood Anderson