The Tin Box (for Sylvia Plath)
Every ten years your head
lands in the tin box.
It is not the vision.
Ach du lieber Himmel!
What a show!
the words fall off the page
and if and if
the moon had not been closed
you might have landed
beside the crows and the otters
crawling over the wet moor
of the mssing one
but it is as it is
the shouting that you hear
as the banged door stops the rest.
Leslie Philibert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Tin Box (for Sylvia Plath) by Leslie Philibert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Autumn Sky, Ronald Chapman
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -44, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -43, Ronjoy Brahma
- Proposal (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Mystery, Kyle Schlicher
- only Dfence against the rythym - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -42, Ronjoy Brahma
- Clubfoot, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will