To God it Cried
Abel's blood for vengeance.
For justice theirs cry
Much louder than his.
Oh victims of the neo-science!
In the echelon of the new world
Their silent voice though piercing,
Resounds in a deafening bang.
Altars are erected;
For God, no, for death
The altar of science thirsts for blood
Where Satan is himself the chief priest.
The undying voice of the defenseless:
Where could be safer?
When the womb can no longer contain
Can the test tube shelter?
Hei allies, agents of death!
Hardly had they lived than died.
Yes, they died once
You will die many times.
Weak and defenseless they seem
Powerful and protected you appear.
Yet God is their shepherd
And death your guardian.
Like them you longed to see the light
You deserved it no more than them.
Now you live so that they die
You too will die when they live…
Like Abel, their maker hears them
For He hears, who made the ear
Unlike Cain, he'll not spare you
Since He punishes, who corrects nations
 [Ps.94: 9-10]
Austyn Chimbuoyim's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Unborn by Austyn Chimbuoyim )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Trivial Pursuits, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- "These doodles help me...", Jeff Gangwer
- "In a manner of speaking...", Jeff Gangwer
- "Can I just...? ", Jeff Gangwer
- SLEEPING NIGHT, Egbe Chris
- Doorways / Points of Access, Jeff Gangwer
- "...on the hook", Jeff Gangwer
- Pioneers and Parade Floats, Jeff Gangwer
- The Muse, Midnights Voice
- Double Standards, Terry Dawson