The Watchmen #2
The Watchmen who wait,
Mighty men and rulers,
The Watchmen who died,
Because they would not lie.
Many tear drops their people
The Watchmen predicted
The comming of Jesus
Christ' first birth.
King Herad and his soliders
Did serch, but did not
Find the New born King
Of the Jews.
The Watchmen failed to
Believe that God
Sent His beloved Son of
Man to His earth.
They did not believe
In His miracles,
Or in spiritual rebirth.
Many Watchmen believe
He will come back again,
To rapture His friends.
The Bridegroom will return
For His bride.
In the twinkling of an eye.
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
LOVE IN CHRIST JESUS!
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
Comments about this poem (The Watchmen #2 by Roxanne Dubarry )
- The Echoes rattle, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Where statues from their eyes Shed Tears, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The ghosts and shrouds, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The inward echo, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Be A Man With Humanity, gajanan mishra
- Wild Thyme Of Bearded Hogs, Emmanuel George Cefai
- For Time Was Deep, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I Cant Have You, Tracee Olga
- A verse A chant, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Face of the skeleton, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As Soon as Fred Gets Out of Bed, Jack Prelutsky
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Barbie Doll, Marge Piercy
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 March 1941 -)