The Poet Keri
The Willowing Flower
By: Poet Keri
The willowing flower in my vase,
The willowing flower on my case.
The flower that once thrived,
is now the one that bends all limp,
and now I don't no, will it survive?
The willowing flower, blown by the wind,
swaying side to side, it shall not hinder.
As all the other flowers grow in my vase,
That willowing flower, the only one.
The willowing flower, different from others,
Just like babies are different from mothers.
The willowing flower is a strange one indeed,
but its thriving beautifulness grows, we all agree!
The Poet Keri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Willowing Flower by The Poet Keri )
- The Limit Of Money., Tony Adah
- Haiku ' Help ', miken newman
- Part Of Nature, Edward Kofi Louis
- Hope, Khairul Ahsan
- Lawful And Right, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'La Zona 37', Edward Kofi Louis
- Falling Down, Edward Kofi Louis
- FIRST LOVE, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Hidden treasure of her beauty, ademola oluwabusayo
- जिउनि दाइरियाव,2010, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)