The wind, The sun and The rain.
what would an autumn rain be like?
without the rattling beads of cold,
dropping down noisily.
falling in perfect harmony.
how would a refreshing cold breeze be?
without the soft slow moving wind,
cooling down the burning heat,
flowing ever so soothingly,
you've been with me through summer,
we've had our times under the bright yellow sun.
you've been with me through winter,
through the cold we've kept us warm.
like strings on a guitar-
resonating together to make the perfect chord,
we sweeten up our worlds,
softly strumming our lives up and down.
the strings may break,
the strings can be replaced.
but the chords would always stay the same.
for you and i, we are the wind, the sun, the rain,
my companion, my accomplice, my friend.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The wind, The sun and The rain. by Vidula Randunu )
- The All-knowing God, Dr John Celes
- if i were a day, i'd say, Mandolyn ...
- In bed, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The real moments of truth anytime لحظات .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- to the one who reads me every day on pur.., Mandolyn ...
- WE POOR VICTIMs, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- Weekend thrill., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Just Before Dawn, Tosin Abegunde
- School., Harold R Hunt Sr
- One's greed leads to one's ugly and gree.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)