The wind, The sun and The rain.
what would an autumn rain be like?
without the rattling beads of cold,
dropping down noisily.
falling in perfect harmony.
how would a refreshing cold breeze be?
without the soft slow moving wind,
cooling down the burning heat,
flowing ever so soothingly,
you've been with me through summer,
we've had our times under the bright yellow sun.
you've been with me through winter,
through the cold we've kept us warm.
like strings on a guitar-
resonating together to make the perfect chord,
we sweeten up our worlds,
softly strumming our lives up and down.
the strings may break,
the strings can be replaced.
but the chords would always stay the same.
for you and i, we are the wind, the sun, the rain,
my companion, my accomplice, my friend.
Vidula Randunu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The wind, The sun and The rain. by Vidula Randunu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Down The Peace Road (Kyrielle), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- With Poetry And My Sewing (Kyrielle Poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- my friend my foundation, Emmanuel chibuike
- A Woman, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I'm Glad That Miracle is You (Kyrielle P.., Cynthia BuhainBaello
- My Place, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Portrait of Life (Cinquain), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Anxiety, Aydia Thompson
- Words (Cinquain), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Rocking chair, Emmanuel chibuike