the wrong or rigth way.
i love you for who you are.
not for what you look like.
don't hold anything againts me
just love me for who i am
not for what i look like
cause you are pertty and nice
but i love you for who you are
i hope im in the rigth lane but
not the wrong way.
so on to you love, some slow
down, im trying to go so fast
but love take's time let, s not
make it a flash.
Just help me, so i won't crash.
far from your love, but every
close so it will be hard to lose.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the wrong or rigth way. by joseph escamilla )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Road is Full of Thorn,, Aftab Alam
- Do accept, hasmukh amathalal
- A Bit On The Side, Rod Morris
- Some Things Should Not Have Been, Anita Khelawan
- Let not this earth be divided, gajanan mishra
- With situation, hasmukh amathalal
- Misery Loves Company, Bill Cantrell
- Hot Summer Tanka, Toshie Nohara
- No need to ask, gajanan mishra
- Truth, Tony Adah