The Wrong World
A world of wrong has overcome me,
Inside I feel not wanted, not ever in my anatomy.
Any pride has been depleted due to anger
That swayed from side to side, like danger.
This intrepid author acted like action of the road,
This road meandered through the different abode.
An adventure is issuing from our mouths,
Like months of torture and sweeping changes and droughts.
A world of hatred erupted due to anarchy
From another continent, with a monarchy.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Wrong World by Naveed Akram )
- The Daughter of the Earth - 21, gajanan mishra
- Self - Raising, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
- Thousand Lullabies, Eleonor Santiago
- Highest Sky, Eleonor Santiago
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)