Lawrie Stuart Ronton
Running wild in their town,
The market in debt,
The kings crown.
Pay for the destruction good fellow!
I'll make this old.
Rampant, scrawney creatures,
Not wanted by few.
The mystery unfolds,
His true identity revealed.
The hiding Jester,
Scared of its paw.
Start a new one,
This isn't that sore.
Lawrie Stuart Ronton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Theives by Lawrie Stuart Ronton )
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Right is Right, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan