Ted Hughes (1930 - 1998 / West Yorkshire / England)
Ted Hughes's Other Poems
- Hawk Roosting
- Bride and Groom Lie Hidden for...
- The Thought-Fox
- Crow's Fall
- Full Moon and Little Frieda
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Theology by Ted Hughes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- For smooth sailing, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Genuine respect, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Let go of my wrist!, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A sweet dream..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- She is I, Shweta Nair
- Poetic Sleeping Habits ~there are none, LUVinThe NOW
- Passing No Judgement, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- An odd adventure...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Falling Leaves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Momentarily, Lawrence S. Pertillar