Susie Sunshine (8-16-54 / United States)
There operations for me every year.
Having so many oprations for really but a strain my marriage. That is if you want to call it a marriage. I try real hard to go bak to myself. Everytime I went though surgey. It took a really big toll my me. Takinge care of me. Trying to take care of him. It was really hard. I did not know how much longer I could this everything that was happening to me. written 5/27/08 Posted 5/27/08 Part 4
Poet Other Poems
- #7 Life is like a raindrop
- #83 My mother would be the one I would c...
- #85 I had a friend a long time ago
- #87 She had the most beautiful blue eyes
- #88 My life right now is very lonely
- #89 She would never show how she feels
- 235 #25 Please don't cry mommy
- 66 I feel all alone
- 81 Wipe away the Tears
- 98 If we forgive
- A Beautiful Angel
- A Blessed Life
- A Comforting Angel came to see me today
- A day goes by
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.