Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Blok
There's A Morn Demon
There's a morn demon. He's of gauze and light,
The happy one - with golden hair.
Like skies, is blue his tunic's airy flood,
All - in a play of brilliants, fair.
But like through azures sometimes look dark nights,
Thus through his face sometimes looks something horrid,
Something dark-red - through his curls' shining gold,
Through his soft voice - forgotten tempests' blasts.
Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Blok's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (There's A Morn Demon by Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Blok )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- Wings of Shakti, Poet Dragon
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- Trap Jaw Ant, Ima Ryma
- We Are Worryors, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- Sonnet.2. A Prisoner's Reverie, Valsa George
- Take Away My Shoes, Tiffany Alexis