There you said it (Final note)
There you said it, final blow
'Six months more....
And then it's all gone '
You said u can't see me getting hurt
But tell me something... cross you heart
Do you think I'll live once more?
Even after you leave me dead?
I'm just afraid to walk out of your
Heart, and into final death bed...
I can't describe the pain soo deep
I myself dont know where it ends
And there you said it, final blow
'After six months...it all ends...'
Saurabh Som's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (There you said it (Final note) by Saurabh Som )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Creole, Nassy Fesharaki
- Red Earth, Perveiz Ali
- To Refuse Those Nuts (Decisions Made To .., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wash away, Jessica Dehn
- The Thrill Has Gone, Robert Melliard
- सच बात है यही। SACH BAAT, hasmukh amathalal
- Those Sweetened Beaten Bushes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Immature Minds, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- King James, David Lessard
- Waves, gajanan mishra