There you said it (Final note)
There you said it, final blow
'Six months more....
And then it's all gone '
You said u can't see me getting hurt
But tell me something... cross you heart
Do you think I'll live once more?
Even after you leave me dead?
I'm just afraid to walk out of your
Heart, and into final death bed...
I can't describe the pain soo deep
I myself dont know where it ends
And there you said it, final blow
'After six months...it all ends...'
Saurabh Som's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (There you said it (Final note) by Saurabh Som )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- LOVE IS..., Beryl Dov
- Baltic nights, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- the perfect girl, glen pugh
- Raining Love, Sandra Feldman