Embarrassed of myself for not having read
I approached a classmate asking question:
“What do you think of Duddy? ”
And this was not the only one.
Today’s university is like this now.
No need of enemy for me, enough is this one
Tough enough I am, turning life upside down
Raising burning hell for myself
Out of mind I am to like it.
They relax and easy wear their masks.
Leisure is for today’s life, simple task.
But not me!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (They by Nassy Fesharaki )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Beauty Unseen, Khairul Ahsan
- Down to Earth, moez meftah
- Away she went, moez meftah