Embarrassed of myself for not having read
I approached a classmate asking question:
“What do you think of Duddy? ”
And this was not the only one.
Today’s university is like this now.
No need of enemy for me, enough is this one
Tough enough I am, turning life upside down
Raising burning hell for myself
Out of mind I am to like it.
They relax and easy wear their masks.
Leisure is for today’s life, simple task.
But not me!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (They by Nassy Fesharaki )
- Petals fall, Nassy Fesharaki
- Photo Thoughts, GRANT FRASER
- Make in India, gajanan mishra
- Respectable, Dean Meredith
- Artists, kassem oude
- दिनैनि गोसोखांथियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)