Embarrassed of myself for not having read
I approached a classmate asking question:
“What do you think of Duddy? ”
And this was not the only one.
Today’s university is like this now.
No need of enemy for me, enough is this one
Tough enough I am, turning life upside down
Raising burning hell for myself
Out of mind I am to like it.
They relax and easy wear their masks.
Leisure is for today’s life, simple task.
But not me!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (They by Nassy Fesharaki )
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis