Things Are About to Change
It feels so strange to know for sure I have power,
Power to change my situation,
Give me a year and you won't recognize me,
I'll be so blessed,
God has always told me I would be successful,
but I did not believe,
I want and do believe now,
Better job this year,
Because I just call on Jesus name,
I'm going to let him run the show,
Because I honestly don't know what to do,
All I can do is seek him and work very hard.
If I do my best God will take care of the rest,
Before I was not trying at all so God let me go my on
Those days were horrible,
I'm glad there over,
No matter how ruff it gets or how bad,
I want to give up,
this time Jesus I just can't,
I have to know once and for all your power
and the power you have instilled in me,
So Lord please guide me and I'll try my best to fellow,
because Lord Jesus I know things are about to change.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Things Are About to Change by CJS Sincere )
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah
- Life is on Rent, Aftab Alam