Things I Hate About You
I hate how you laugh when I cry.
I hate how you watch me bleed.
I hate how you cheat, then lie about it even when you know I know.
I hate how you give yourself scars 'just so we match'.
I hate how you care more about how you look than how you feel.
I hate the way you ask me if I'm OK and ignore when the answer is 'no'.
I hate how you kiss me in public, just so people see.
I hate how you run away when things get tough.
I hate when you dry my tears and say 'all better' when it's not.
I hate that you left me.
But most of all I hate the fact even with all this, I still cannot bring myself to hate you. Not really.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Things I Hate About You by Jereldene Calvert )
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey