Things I Hate About You
I hate how you laugh when I cry.
I hate how you watch me bleed.
I hate how you cheat, then lie about it even when you know I know.
I hate how you give yourself scars 'just so we match'.
I hate how you care more about how you look than how you feel.
I hate the way you ask me if I'm OK and ignore when the answer is 'no'.
I hate how you kiss me in public, just so people see.
I hate how you run away when things get tough.
I hate when you dry my tears and say 'all better' when it's not.
I hate that you left me.
But most of all I hate the fact even with all this, I still cannot bring myself to hate you. Not really.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Things I Hate About You by Jereldene Calvert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock
- Miss Taken, Marshall Gass
- Shipping Container, Marshall Gass
- Smell the Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Low Performances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trivial Pursuits, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- "These doodles help me...", Jeff Gangwer
- "In a manner of speaking...", Jeff Gangwer