Things That Are Beautiful To Me
Many things are beautiful to me,
I like to think about all there is.
Most of them are the simple things in life,
but not always.
Sunlight is beautiful,
the way its rays dance on my face.
Moonlight is beautiful,
it's so quiet, romantic, and peaceful.
It’s the perfect moment,
for a couples first perfect moment.
A baby is beautiful,
its helpless body being held in your arms.
A child's laughter is beautiful,
their pure happiness overflowing.
People are beautiful,
unique in their own way.
Life is beautiful,
it's the ultimate gift.
Dreams are beautiful,
some our fantasy,
others our fate.
Love is beautiful,
when two people become one.
Eyes are beautiful,
they're a way to see into one's soul.
A smile is beautiful,
it's pure and simple,
yet it says everything.
Everything is beautiful,
unique and one of a kind,
Hayley K...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Things That Are Beautiful To Me by Hayley K... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- Muskuraanaa Sikho//Hindi, Aftab Alam
- How Good To Be Alive, Shalom Freedman
- His Smile You'll Recognize, Susan Lacovara
- Lead Feather, Joshua Riles
- For Just Tonight, Susan Lacovara
- My Love, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Mahua tree, gajanan mishra
- Why Are You So 'Nasty'?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Elegy For Whitney, michael walker
- This Poet's Playground, Susan Lacovara