Your faith goes,
at the start of woes,
your heart sinks and breaks.
You feel it stir the soul,
and then the tears fall.
You let go of love,
and then hope,
and stand alone again.
Loneliness traps your soul,
and then..nothing at all.
Cupid Missed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Sadness by Cupid Missed )
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi