This wet passion
This wet passion has been long overdue
Thank me, and yes, thank you
Who are you?
Your legs drive me crazy clenching
You I see in your words
They are simple
Beautiful they are
They sparkle when I hold them
with palms outspread.
They gleam alive
The soul of you.
Karin Holloway's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This wet passion by Karin Holloway )
- Pen-Name, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Something still present, Tadasha Tripathy
- Cycling in Flanders 2, Stratis Havarti
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra