There are a thousand details pulled in scenes of borders,
Countries have various posts to deliver their protection.
One clicked and the other sang a tune offered by the clergy,
Troopers triumph in splendour for the creation of the nation.
They recollect the generals for their courage,
Their guns go off, and they send the barrage,
For the swarm of bullets defends the strong from the weak,
And force them to eternal death by hanging at least.
Perspiration claimed abundant pressure for the lot,
The generals themselves gain the upper hand
From the mistakes of the enemy, the opposition is mad,
For the opposition is the proud evil of this community.
It requires endless repetition and pacing to strike a scrum
Of attack on the passionate betrayers in our vicinity.
The real stammer is in the old and also the young,
For both ends of the spectrum deserve an equal measure.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thousand Bullets by Naveed Akram )
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle