Threshold(s) Hail Thee
The path that delivers I will elevate;
For the life that lives deserves whole eternal,
In the place of rest that saints will dominate.
The many battles fought to safeguard a trait,
To let a brood with no lore of nominal.
The path that delivers I must elevate.
Not she rests assured by nature's salvage date.
This life yet renders bosoms for cardinal:
To nourish…, enrich this trait to dominate.
From ‘yes' I breathe to still ‘no' I defecate.
These, I owe house of notional tribunal.
For that life's deliverance I will elevate.
Progenies I, owe this life that promulgate
News of me to flora and fauna's astral.
I owe this life for those gifts to dominate.
Nerve not she got, to stand tests to procreate
Won't my lines have been thrown in lone nocturnal?
This path that delivers I will elevate,
To the place of rest that saints will dominate.
Abdulhafeez Oyewole's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Threshold(s) Hail Thee by Abdulhafeez Oyewole )
- My thoughts amid choas, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Am Alive, Akhtar Jawad
- O My Songs, Madhav Sarkunde
- Detester's haste, Hamisi Miriti
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi