Through a Flower's Eye
No one has seen the world
Through a flower’s eye.
Looking up at the world
Gazing into the sky.
Feeling so small
And wondering why
He ended up as a flower
So pointless and shy.
Though small and unsteady
The flower stands
With beauty and elegance
In the gardener’s hands.
His life ahead
Is all unplanned
But this flower will beautify
Any unknown land.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Through a Flower's Eye by Lydia Jean )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Foolishly Spending, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Big Pussy- Or how Carl Sagan Gave 9-Yea.., Joseph Green
- Writing Poetry, Joseph Green
- Ode to Those People You Can't Find on Fa.., Joseph Green
- Field of July, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Ode to My Bathroom Mirror at 6: 13 in th.., Joseph Green
- Sunlight Playing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Medina (Urdu poem with translation), Akhtar Jawad
- An Emptiness Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Autumnal Equinox, Weymouth Bay, Captain Cur