Edna St. Vincent Millay
And if I loved you Wednesday,
Well, what is that to you?
I do not love you Thursday -
So much is true.
And why you come complaining
Is more than I can see.
I loved you Wednesday, - yes -but what
Is that to me?
Edna St. Vincent Millay's Other Poems
Read poems about / on: love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thursday by Edna St. Vincent Millay )
- Paradox, Paula Glynn
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With Dogs And Rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher