Superglue stuck to the roof of my mouth
Cutting my hair just to prove that I can
Getting my license, so many decisions
Getting married, having kids and watching them grow
My children’s weddings, grandchildren, time to relax
Lying here thinking, what will happen, where will I go?
So many people, loved ones and friends, hearing them cry
Realizing how beautiful the world is having eternity to see
What will become of me as time goes by?
Will I be missed, will anyone remember me?
Kallie Gamble's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Timeline by Kallie Gamble )
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Right is Right, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan