To be happy
To be happy some need lot of things glamour and success love money
and wine but for some it is present in their beloved eyes.
To be happy some need wealth luxury and heaven after dieing,
but for some it is present with their love in this life
To be happy some need to live in heights,
but for some it is there in their home with their family and faith in god,
To live happily is not bounded in words but it is art of living
making a person happy and winner in life.
hemu gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To be happy by hemu gupta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What The World Told, Adeosun Olamide
- Pebble, The Astronomer
- This World, Spiritwind Wood
- With Pride We Remain, Spiritwind Wood
- The Perversion of Christian Ideals, Brian Johnston
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady
- Under The Tree, Tony Adah