Edward Kofi Louis
To Play The Music
To play the music;
With the muse of your sweet muse,
Because, some things in life are not bought with money.
Everything has its own price;
Whether for positive or for negative,
Along the muse of nature.
Take me home to where i belong to!
A place of peace and unity;
With the muse of the laws.
Dry, try, cry, wry, fry, Mary, marry, tarry, Gary, angry!
But, the answers are inside the doors of true love;
And, whatever will be in life will be! !
With the muse of nature.
To play the music for you to dance;
With the echoes of nature and with the ways of life,
But, try to make use of your time on positive things and live.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Play The Music by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- Sonnet # 512, Luis Estable
- In born, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet # 511, Luis Estable
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- Good lien, hasmukh amathalal
- Darkness Surrounds, Shalom Freedman