To Say Your Belief
To say the many-faceted reliefs was a stone to throw,
Into the pond it was delivered, to be picked up and thrown.
One fish was like guards, the guards were customary to
The region, as this county behaved and answered like spies.
This belief is one strong belief of worry and pain,
Under the steel apron, without the meanings of the few with fire.
I am an ogre of the hour, eyes are the pivot of strength
And charisma, the nights knew ghosts for the hazards came.
My fascination began to stop, sparks flew and began to spin
Like man and his entourage, this fair lot.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Say Your Belief by Naveed Akram )
- After Reading the Song of Hiawatha, Effie Waller Smith
- Two Things, Taurai, George Pfumbi
- I listened, I listened, I listened, arshad arshad
- Preparation, Effie Waller Smith
- News York City, Ima Ryma
- Always Money, Taurai, George Pfumbi
- Marbles and Stones, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Will Not Say 'Ave', Trong Phan
- Magical Love, Taurai, George Pfumbi
- Postcard, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
Poem of the Day
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- You Will Forever Be In My Heart, Crystal Piatt
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Television, Roald Dahl
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)