To Say Your Belief
To say the many-faceted reliefs was a stone to throw,
Into the pond it was delivered, to be picked up and thrown.
One fish was like guards, the guards were customary to
The region, as this county behaved and answered like spies.
This belief is one strong belief of worry and pain,
Under the steel apron, without the meanings of the few with fire.
I am an ogre of the hour, eyes are the pivot of strength
And charisma, the nights knew ghosts for the hazards came.
My fascination began to stop, sparks flew and began to spin
Like man and his entourage, this fair lot.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Say Your Belief by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Two Baldy Ladies, Neela Nath
- The Painter Rearranges the Mirrors (1415), Cole Swensen
- OUR STREETS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Evolution of the Garden, Cole Swensen
- Dr Dalek, Stratis Havarti
- No legal bar, gajanan mishra
- Make believe, hasmukh amathalal
- Informed World, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Fading Dreams, Gillian Commerford
- an Ode to Cindy, Tim Labbe