To Say Your Belief
To say the many-faceted reliefs was a stone to throw,
Into the pond it was delivered, to be picked up and thrown.
One fish was like guards, the guards were customary to
The region, as this county behaved and answered like spies.
This belief is one strong belief of worry and pain,
Under the steel apron, without the meanings of the few with fire.
I am an ogre of the hour, eyes are the pivot of strength
And charisma, the nights knew ghosts for the hazards came.
My fascination began to stop, sparks flew and began to spin
Like man and his entourage, this fair lot.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Say Your Belief by Naveed Akram )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Tale of Nail - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Sonnet 502, Luis Estable
- make MANDELA's feat never fail 'ME', sEaN nOrTh
- God given treasure, Arcely Talicuad
- Christmas Eve, Tony md chamasense
- Peshawar, Sari Mavi
- Untouched Flower, Edward Kofi Louis
- Let's Share, Peter S. Quinn
- Into Darkness, Suparnna Anilkumar
- Nature Is My Sanctuary, Peter S. Quinn