To Say Your Belief
To say the many-faceted reliefs was a stone to throw,
Into the pond it was delivered, to be picked up and thrown.
One fish was like guards, the guards were customary to
The region, as this county behaved and answered like spies.
This belief is one strong belief of worry and pain,
Under the steel apron, without the meanings of the few with fire.
I am an ogre of the hour, eyes are the pivot of strength
And charisma, the nights knew ghosts for the hazards came.
My fascination began to stop, sparks flew and began to spin
Like man and his entourage, this fair lot.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Say Your Belief by Naveed Akram )
- The Gamekeeper, David Lewis Paget
- Observing Teenagers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Promises, Saul hernandez
- Love Speaks in Silence, Paul Sebastian
- The Ideal Wife, Paul Sebastian
- Then ever it would really you are not e.., Yuri Starostin
- Judicially, hasmukh amathalal
- ACCENT, Terry Collett
- Passion, Suresh Dogra
- Joy and peace, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- A Parody on “A Psalm of Life”, Oliver Wendell Holmes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Fear No More, William Shakespeare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)