To The One Who Cares the Most
Do you promise to always be there for me, as I will be there for you?
Will you stay by my side through the good and bad?
Will you be my shoulder to lean on when everyone else turns away?
In return I will be your rock and pillar of strength
I will support you when others try to bring you down
I will care for you when you can’t care for yourself
I will be your best friend
I will be the one you look forward to seeing
I will be the one who fills your dreams
I will be the one who cares the most
Candice George's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To The One Who Cares the Most by Candice George )
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison