Jyoti Sunit Chaudhary
Today's Women (Collection Of Rictameters)
Declining to hide calibers
Behind the mask of orthodoxy now;
They are crossing the boundaries
They're born to win.
Wise, confident and smart,
Always filled with self- esteem,
Earning beauty pageants, exploring space.
In business or politics,
Breaking male dominance,
Although, expanding with success,
By generating life, serving nature
Is still their salient feature.
Blessed with the 'motherhood',
Jyoti Sunit Chaudhary's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Today's Women (Collection Of Rictameters) by Jyoti Sunit Chaudhary )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz