Edward Kofi Louis
You cannot see through the truth;
Of the Black Substance,
Of the Red Substance,
Of the Yellow Substance,
Of the White Substance,
Cold cases! !
With the muse of Egyptology.
Between 20 and 40 years of Age;
But, know the father of this boy and solve the puzzle.
With Story time;
But, know the father of this Girl and solve the puzzle.
This Red Line!
It appears automatically uder every word typed;
but, you need the sweet muse of love to guide you on.
Like the growing of the African child;
Even though in poverty,
There are more smiles on the African faces.
Let love rule the world to overcome hate.
With the muse of the colours;
With the purity of the colours;
With the muse of peace.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tome, time! by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Quiet Loving Reason, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- dim witch, lee fones
- Starlight And Sunrises, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- दिनैनि अलखद समाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- GLADYS, MARCUS NDLOVU
- Impetuous Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- CANCER IS SWALLOWING AFRICA'S POOR FOLKS, alexander opicho
- Changing Seasons, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Favoring Earth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Surprise Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak