too close to see
As I stand back from the forest
and look amongst those trees,
I see what he was saying then,
Back then, I just saw trees.
I was too close to see it then,
I could only see some trees.
I'm older now the trees are gone
And now see what he means.
Andre Labatt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (too close to see by Andre Labatt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu
- Scuttled away, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Exist. Exist. Exist., Eleonora Bistrianu
- I'm His Angel 4 Life, Samantha Jorgensen
- Vulnurable, Somanathan Iyer