Ace Of Black Hearts
Too Many Unknowns
Here we go again.
Ridged as nails.
Wicked as sin.
It was never where do we begin.
It was more like when will end.
The sex was good, till the bottom dropped.
Middle aged and the pleasure is just gone.
Rosy are the images of a bitter youth.
Never happy with what you have till it's no more.
A new waking dawn.
Limb by limb ripped off.
Just a shell to make your way through this hell.
Holding your feet in fire as long you can.
Agonizing moments leave us but a little more wanting.
A journey across the horizon.
One day you'll meet your maker.
Tell me are you prepared.
Are you not scared?
Silence whispering upon the eardrum.
Be very wary.
A whimpering impression left as mere foot print.
A stained carpet that is over time shredded into tiny little fibers.
A formal decay.
All proper like from our very limited understanding.
The complexity of this is beyond our very own self awareness.
Diving deep inside.
Feeling the summer breeze, and the winters glare.
A constant battle in every thing we see.
As if it was never meant to be.
A rotten seed.
A cancer growing like its got all the answers.
When in truth, it is just committing its own suicide.
Because once you go so does all that physically attached.
But beyond that I really don't know.
I do not have gate into that window.
It is ultimate question of all creatures large and small.
Like it or not were one of them.
Get down with dogs, get friendly with the trees, become one with nature.
They are all living beings too.
There lives eventually end too.
And maybe somewhere there is one out there with knowledge long forgotten, or waiting to be discovered.
We are but a subatomic particle in a galaxy of unknowns.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Too Many Unknowns by Ace Of Black Hearts )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- A Cloud In Trousers - part I, Vladimir Vladimirovich Mayak ..
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- So Let Us Love, Edmund Spenser
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Hopeless Romantic, Shane Clawson
- Firebird Sunset, Salvatore Ala
- Flicker, Jessica Paige Davies
- I will always return, Jessica Paige Davies
- They are my horses, Jessica Paige Davies
- HOW THEY ALL FALL, Terry Collett
- Caucus at the Parking Meter, Donal Mahoney
- A Small Something, Jessica Paige Davies
- Shrouded, Jessica Paige Davies
- I Live, Tanja Henderson