Torture In The Temple
The Meaning of Temple Was About to Undergo a Drastic Change
Workship and Protection were the main Ideas behind the Definition
Cruelty was behind the Defintion
As it was the Real Intention
Be it the Monday or any other day
The Plight of the Tiger Remained the Same
as Entertaining by Riding was the Main Intention.
The Tiger was full of Wounds
as They were Dragged Chain Bound.
Adoption of Tigers was a Good Idea
But this Step needed Some Modification
as The Materialistic and Profit minded Brain Would force People in Animal Lover's Classification.
The Responsibility of Human's towards Animals is what you Should Remember
Unanimous Unification Will make it possible to Outnumber.
Against Animal Crime You have to Raise your Voice
Animals are not to Rejoice
Such Should be the Change as Quick as you can
As Mandatory is Animal Protection.
Oppose the Criminal Practices happening against Tigers in Sang Pang Ye Temple in South East Asia.
rohan bendre's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Torture In The Temple by rohan bendre )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan