Torture In The Temple
The Meaning of Temple Was About to Undergo a Drastic Change
Workship and Protection were the main Ideas behind the Definition
Cruelty was behind the Defintion
As it was the Real Intention
Be it the Monday or any other day
The Plight of the Tiger Remained the Same
as Entertaining by Riding was the Main Intention.
The Tiger was full of Wounds
as They were Dragged Chain Bound.
Adoption of Tigers was a Good Idea
But this Step needed Some Modification
as The Materialistic and Profit minded Brain Would force People in Animal Lover's Classification.
The Responsibility of Human's towards Animals is what you Should Remember
Unanimous Unification Will make it possible to Outnumber.
Against Animal Crime You have to Raise your Voice
Animals are not to Rejoice
Such Should be the Change as Quick as you can
As Mandatory is Animal Protection.
Oppose the Criminal Practices happening against Tigers in Sang Pang Ye Temple in South East Asia.
rohan bendre's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Torture In The Temple by rohan bendre )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Queen Patreniallla - Part 2 Continued, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- Transitory, Babbling Brookes
- Having Fun, Noah Body
- winter, Clara Keiper
- After Rudyard Kipling, Josh Mitteldorf
- The cold will come, Gianfranco Aurilio
- Boredom, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- 'It Is Nothing To write Home About', Almedia Knight Oliver
- Tyranny, Amitava Sur
- Be Near Heaven's Door, Naveed Akram