Tomorrow can begin once you steer towards peace,
Inside the house of mercy is stored Byzantium.
To this brick of happiness and longevity
We study the references made of joy to come.
Winning us a favour on this side of the world
Is like that of Knowledge Keep.
Offer me a gift of tragedy to bespeak
And I will inherit all riches, so to the hardest.
Peace stores courage so mildly that we utter
Words of decisive nature, the opposite of regret.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Towards Peace by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Matin No. 2, John Surowiecki
- The Pristine Chapel, Dog goD 8Hate
- The Mower at the VA Hospital, John Surowiecki
- What I Know About Epistemology, John Surowiecki
- we the people, glen pugh
- Next Time, Joyce Sutphen
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad
- The Goldsmith, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah