Treat Me With Love
Everywhere I looked for you
In the darkness I tried to look for hope
The candle refused to light up
Then I tried again as I wanted some light and was unable to see
Where is hope?
Have I got any chance to survive?
Will I see a road?
So that I can run away in search of a new direction
Where is the right place for me?
Or am I just a senseless soul?
Give me right treatment of love
Care for me properly and make me feel as if I am so precious to you
At least, do not treat me like some junk
Just treat me nicely and love me.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Treat Me With Love by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- let me write a poetry for you, Bobby yadav
- friendship! !, Bobby yadav
- The day i saw you first, Bobby yadav
- God is, Ryan Brodesser
- If this is the end, Bobby yadav
- Crow and fox., bjpafa Almeida
- dream of a friend, Bobby yadav
- depth of sadness, Bobby yadav
- Tan distante, Sergio Jaime
- Missing Him, tallulah montegue