Treat Me With Love
Everywhere I looked for you
In the darkness I tried to look for hope
The candle refused to light up
Then I tried again as I wanted some light and was unable to see
Where is hope?
Have I got any chance to survive?
Will I see a road?
So that I can run away in search of a new direction
Where is the right place for me?
Or am I just a senseless soul?
Give me right treatment of love
Care for me properly and make me feel as if I am so precious to you
At least, do not treat me like some junk
Just treat me nicely and love me.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Treat Me With Love by Rohit Sapra )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Nicky wasn't particularly picky, Nicola Kelly
- An ignoramus when it came to poetry, Nicola Kelly
- Where's my mini me, Nicola Kelly
- Xmas star, Nicola Kelly
- There was a woman from Hull, Nicola Kelly
- How far the Footsteps of Spring, Luo Zhihai
- Lee-loo the Panda, Nicola Kelly
- I have a cat named Felix, Nicola Kelly
- Watch Free [28th] WWE Royal Rumble 2015 .., Noah Hariss
- I Want And Need You, Michael P. McParland