Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
Tricked out Complication
Nothing really makes sense; does it ever make sense?
In a world so big, it’s easy to feel small
Compared to something little, you actually feel tall
Things get so difficult, and you don’t know what choice to make
Which direction should you take?
These things that we think about, hold suspense
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tricked out Complication by Reduce, Reuse, Recycle )
- Peanut Butter, Daniel Karbon
- Who gives a shit.............by Talile Ali, Talile Ali
- Wild flowers are flowers, but their frag.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beautiful Memories, Prabal Dev
- Who give's a shit, Talile Ali
- FORGIVENESS, WORSHIP, TRUST & LOVE, Tom Zart
- Shattered and alone, Nicole GravellPellerino
- But the Leaves Of Grass, Neela Nath
- It is impossible, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon