Trouble Don't last always
All my life people have been telling me
that trouble don't last always!
So when they tell me why i'm
Sitting here pleading, begging
for a brighter day
All they can say is
Trouble don't last all- ways!
I sit here and its cold and
dark and i get so lonely
All they have to say
trouble don't last all- ways!
22 years went by and i'm
still walking around boxed in a
cage like an animal
and as i look up in the sky
not even God can tell me why!
trouble don't last all-ways
Soon eight years go by
faster than a sparkling dazzling,
estatic firefly in a
fire night sky
and even now i wonder why....
So muchh anger built inside me
i feed it every day!
And when the doors burst out open
and no shackles bringing me down
i turned to the guard; a tall 6' foot soldier
give me my belongings
And what i saw next
just picked my soul up and
A smile crept on my face
adn the mighty bold soldier
tapped me on the shoulder
looked me in my eyes full of
He understood my pain
and with a smile he
stood there and said
'trouble don't last all ways.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Trouble Don't last always by Halana Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- My mother is still living with me, gajanan mishra
- Schooldays, michael walker
- There's no prescription to your doom, Mark Heathcote
- समनि नायथाय- 03, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stretched To Depths, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Mutilated Is A Liberation, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Days Until Hell., Always Dream
- βέƦẙḽ Dṏṽ's Jumpstarting Creativity: Les.., Beryl Dov
- समनि नायथाय- 02, Ronjoy Brahma
- HUSTLING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov