will you trust me when I gone
will you trust me if I left you alone
will you trust me if I told you I love you
will you trust me if I say I never let go
will you trust me if I let it show.
will you trust me if I cast away your worrise
will you trust me or you just let go cause this is
somthing I need to know.
Will you trust me if I say i need you
will you think everthing is true.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (trust by darren westbrook )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Moral Roundabout, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Wheelwright, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Idiot Girl, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- All the Steps, John Taggart
- Heimdall, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Orange Berries Dark Green Leaves, John Taggart
- Horses To Market, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Foreign Wife Elegy, Yuko Taniguchi