Dr John Celes (14-2-1957 / Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India)
The truth about a truth is that
The truth can’t be concealed for long;
And when revealed, the truth appears
A bigger truth than what it was.
Truth is beautiful; splendid;
Truth is eternal; everlasting;
Truth is endearing to righteous hearts;
Truth is consoling, comforting;
Truth is perennial; evergreen;
Truth is God.
Truth is a virtue all yearn for;
Truth is global, heavenly;
Truth is uncompromising;
Truth is always encouraging;
Truth is desirable; exhilarating.
Truth is mankind’s ultimate search;
Truth is a great topic of research;
Truth is delighting; enchanting;
Truth is trust-worthy from
Beginning to the end.
No lies can hide a truth for long;
No lies can make a lie, a truth;
All lies will vanish leaving truth exposed,
As bright as ever any time.
Copyright by Dr John Celes 21-08-2010
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
- "Happy Birthday, Dear Octogenarian ...
- "Happy May Day,2012! "
- (a mono-rhyme) To be exalted...
- (Matthew 27 v.46)
- ‘’Tis Time to Get Married! ’
- ‘Bees will Return to Hives! ’
- ‘Cheer Up, Fella! ’
- ‘Dogo Erectus’!
- ‘Happy Birthday! ' Dear Mary, Mother of ...
- ‘Happy Birthday! ’ Dear Doctor
- ‘Happy Birthday, Dear Diana! ’
- ‘Happy Birthday, Mahatma Gandhiji! ’
- ‘Happy Birthday, Mum! '
- ‘Happy Birthday’ My Dear Sister, Clemenc...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.