Pratheek Praveen Kumar
Truth is the greatest virtue on the Earth,
In any place it will gladly find a good berth,
Only the greatest had this virtue in them,
From their humility this certainly did stem.
The virtue that everyone wants and needs,
This is not distinguished by castes or creeds,
No on has got this great virtue these days,
Everyone is always crooked in his or her ways.
Only a few lucky people have some friends,
Who do not cheat someone in road's bends,
People are truly lucky if they have these friends,
Who do not cheat someone behind his or her backs.
Only the best have this virtue of the greatest of Kings,
And their good names, always will everyone sing.
Pratheek Praveen Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TRUTH by Pratheek Praveen Kumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Continually Entering The Present, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- তুমি থাকলে পাশে, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- The AP exams, Victor Cruickshank
- Travel light, Vinaya Joseph
- Life in this world, Victor Cruickshank
- The Jewl I need, Victor Cruickshank
- Affirming Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- So called Angel, Victor Cruickshank
- full moon, june keysha
- Expressing Interior Particles, RoseAnn V. Shawiak