Ace Of Black Hearts
Trying To Escape That Which Is Within.
Even with the sun shinning.
There is no resolution.
A story book conclusion.
Broken and lonesome.
The whispers hold secrets that need to be divulged.
A dark desire from the blood lust of vampire.
Creature of the night, burns upon the day light.
From flesh to bones something is always missed.
Does the heart truly stop beating?
Trying to speak and the only thing that comes out is a mere hiss.
It's not who I am.
A man not one of the damn.
Hell has no fury like the present.
The past is already forgotten or is it?
A candle light vigil in ones mind.
Remembering only the good times.
A deluded illusion.
A vacuum full of pollution.
It is trying escape.
Trying to take.
Like a plant rooted and ready to grow from inside of the naked seed.
But it needs, something left to be found.
A lost puppy looking for his master.
A heartaches disaster.
Tear down the previous walls and put up the plaster.
If love can't be found within one must look outside.
A forked road with no direction.
Never made it there because I got lost at the intersection.
A confession to a prison.
I gave you the key and you locked me up in.
And even with door open I would not know what to do.
Because it is the only life I have ever known.
Isolations protections, and projections.
They're still infecting me.
And nothing you do can save me.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Trying To Escape That Which Is Within. by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Over a bug;, george albot
- On Her Wintry Planet, At The Close Of Day, mary douglas
- Losing The Blue Madonna To The Skies, mary douglas
- WHO IS THIS BEAST YOUR RIDING >>&g.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Incredible Pink Playhouse, mary douglas
- Let Us Return To The Country Of Clouds, mary douglas
- I Dreamed Of A Language, mary douglas
- Snow Globe Vision Of La Belle Et La Bete, mary douglas
- Flower in snow, ramesh rai
- how to remember me, chip reed