Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
Trying To Escape That Which Is Within.
Even with the sun shinning.
There is no resolution.
A story book conclusion.
Broken and lonesome.
The whispers hold secrets that need to be divulged.
A dark desire from the blood lust of vampire.
Creature of the night, burns upon the day light.
From flesh to bones something is always missed.
Does the heart truly stop beating?
Trying to speak and the only thing that comes out is a mere hiss.
It's not who I am.
A man not one of the damn.
Hell has no fury like the present.
The past is already forgotten or is it?
A candle light vigil in ones mind.
Remembering only the good times.
A deluded illusion.
A vacuum full of pollution.
It is trying escape.
Trying to take.
Like a plant rooted and ready to grow from inside of the naked seed.
But it needs, something left to be found.
A lost puppy looking for his master.
A heartaches disaster.
Tear down the previous walls and put up the plaster.
If love can't be found within one must look outside.
A forked road with no direction.
Never made it there because I got lost at the intersection.
A confession to a prison.
I gave you the key and you locked me up in.
And even with door open I would not know what to do.
Because it is the only life I have ever known.
Isolations protections, and projections.
They're still infecting me.
And nothing you do can save me.
Poet Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.