tub of blood
Come all take a bath with me, in my tub of blood.
pour the hot red water over your face, invigorate your living soul.
savior in my life, now floating for you.
take my hand, feel were my pluse once was.
run your lifeless fingers through my hair.
for you truly are my soul mate. the one you all killed
True and lay with your backs to my chest.
drape my dead arms over your shoulders.
dream of my dead member having you from behind.
you all killed me now you enjoy what you all have done.
lift me from our fuilds.
carry me to our wedding bed.
and consamate our union
become dead with me
when done kiss my forhead and leave
look not back
for there are many more people you can kill with your evil
for your work here is done
AND WHAT A WONDERFULL JOB YOU ALL DID.
vincent armone's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (tub of blood by vincent armone )
- The Daughter of the Earth - 21, gajanan mishra
- Self - Raising, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
- Thousand Lullabies, Eleonor Santiago
- Highest Sky, Eleonor Santiago
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)