tub of blood
Come all take a bath with me, in my tub of blood.
pour the hot red water over your face, invigorate your living soul.
savior in my life, now floating for you.
take my hand, feel were my pluse once was.
run your lifeless fingers through my hair.
for you truly are my soul mate. the one you all killed
True and lay with your backs to my chest.
drape my dead arms over your shoulders.
dream of my dead member having you from behind.
you all killed me now you enjoy what you all have done.
lift me from our fuilds.
carry me to our wedding bed.
and consamate our union
become dead with me
when done kiss my forhead and leave
look not back
for there are many more people you can kill with your evil
for your work here is done
AND WHAT A WONDERFULL JOB YOU ALL DID.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (tub of blood by vincent armone )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Inevitable Fade, Joseph Owen Williams
- Dream Among Dreams, Tony Adah
- Temptation, Joseph Owen Williams
- Old Settler's Song, Kate Harrington
- omschrijving van poezie, co the skipper
- of Peace and Light~, Monk E. Biz
- Twenty - One, Kate Harrington
- Whitewashed Sepulchres, Babatunde Aremu
- The Eastern Star, Kate Harrington
- Foolish Ghosts, Pijush Biswas