I saw them
Wonder woman and light-dressed
One to save
One to give
I could not take my eyes off of each
Yet question: "What is what, tell me why? "
First was film, documental a movie.
Second in bus-stop of morning
Think of both
I am lost.
If you weighed her hair, clothes
Hair was more
Skin shined waiting there in sunlight
Hair and dress both black; bitumen
Part-covered, most nothingness
On shoulders two straws, as noodles
Bare were feet to her thigh, abdomen
Floating hair in breeze; a wheat farm
"Two women...so varied! ! ! "
I drove while thinking...
Nassy Fesharaki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (two women by Nassy Fesharaki )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Invitation, Aalok Sensharma
- For Kira, Michael McParland
- LET US FIND OUT, ROCHISH MON
- Bipolar Type 1, Michael McParland
- Borrowing from a dream, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Intense Videos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cherishing Small Things, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- As I love you, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Lonley Nights, Michael McParland
- I Cant Afford To..., Bieze Josephat