:) Two Young Women Starting Well
Two young women starting well
How high they will finish we can not tell
Nor is this the ultimate thing
That makes the hearts of many who know them swell.
It is something special for an old heart to sing
Some deep bell even beyond their beauty rings
It may be they touch a chord of hope
In a world where to corners many it will fling.
It is not these lines where No! plays nope
It is just perhaps a glimmer of hope
That though their paths will surely greatly differ
Sometimes someone decent just seems destined for success.
Bill Grace's Other Poems
- * A Prose Quote from Walt Whitman Approp...
- :) God in Texas
- :) Friendship's Costs
- :) Second Cookie?
- :) Two Young Women Starting Well
- :) Marriage Anniversary
- :) Mom Remembered Past Her Death's Ann...
- :) My Dad's Classic Faith
- :) Of Icons That Hum, VROOM and Someti...
- :) Recipe For A Perfect Cup Of Coffee
- :) Reflection on Three Robert Frost Po...
- :) Russia
- :) Yes, Professor Cohen!
- :) Advice To A Poet On Witness Of His A...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.