Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)
Universal Global Condemnation Not Voted
civilization has failed to vote
universal global condemnation
of ongoing wars atrocities pillages
our world is unanimously indicted
charge is cruelty severe depraved
unpardonable systematic sadism?
for a reason'
is chilling in manifest indifference
Topic of this poem: Society
Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Split image from the poem 'Past Human Race Historical Track Record' by Terence George Craddock.
Written in July 2014 on the 30&31.7.2014.
Comments about this poem (Universal Global Condemnation Not Voted by Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight) )
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Combined Simple Aspect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Person and Personality, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Light Up The Lamp Within You, Amitava Sur
- About the Bone xx xxx xx Improvisa.., Lee Mack
- To A Place Beyond Hell, Paula Glynn
- WHAT A SHAME! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- it will happen like this, Mandolyn ...
- The worst is not the best anytime, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Tale Of Snow White And The Seven Dwa.., Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- My Mommy's Apple Pie!, santhosh kumar